Monday, January 26, 2015

The puss in boots dvd other polish I want to talk about today is Yes Love 59 . It's a polish with tr


Let's puss in boots dvd talk about Essie Fiji a bit more. Since this is one of my favourite summer nail polishes , it definitely deserves puss in boots dvd its own post. I actually want to show you another very interesting polish in this post as well.
Essie Fiji is a nude pinky cream polish with more watery formula. It needs 2 or 3 coats, it depends how thick or thin your coats are. It applys like a butter, probably also because of a great rounded bigger brush. puss in boots dvd Drying time is fast even without a top coat, so those who don't use fast drying top coat gonna love it too. I already mentioned that it looks amazing on tanned skin and that's why this is probably the only pinkish shade I'm going to like in my life. I also used it on toes and it looks even better there than on my nails on hands. Although I usually wear colorful polishes on my toes in the summer, this one will be on them a lot. The only problem is that Essie polishes are quite expensive. I mean, 10 € is a lot for me, specially because they don't last on my nails longer than cheaper puss in boots dvd polishes and Fiji can chip on me after one day. I like to buy Essie when they are on sale and this weekend (from 11.7.-13.7) DM is having a sale on Essie polishes - you can buy two polishes for the price of one.
The puss in boots dvd other polish I want to talk about today is Yes Love 59 . It's a polish with transparent base and red and white hexagonal and bar glitter. It has a bit thicker formula and it doesn't apply as nicely as it could. With one brush stroke there stays only a little amount puss in boots dvd of glitter on nails, puss in boots dvd so I have to dab it on to get it more on my nails. It also drys a bit longer, so fast drying puss in boots dvd top coat is necessary. Yes love polishes stink like hell. Unfortunately scent lasts quite long. If I paint my nails in the evening I still can smell it in the morning, but the scent is not as strong as when I freshly puss in boots dvd painted my nails. What I like about this polish is that it glows in the dark. And that's not subtle glow, but quite strong. Essence Glow in the Dark top coat is zero against this one. This one glows even if you don't hold it under a light. That can be a bit disturbing when you want to sleep, puss in boots dvd at least it was to me at the beginning, but I got use to it. I bought it in Chinese store in Murska Sobota for about 2 € or something like that.
it's a gorgeous puss in boots dvd combo :) how did you took those pics in the dark? i've been trying to photograph my glow in the dark manicures and i couldn't see anything when i took the photo :/ Odgovori Izbriši
essie is much cheaper in america, that's why the european prices bother me so much. my experience with them is very bad - they chip after 3 days, so i do not think they're worth the price. I'm better off with essence. puss in boots dvd Odgovori Izbriši
No končno nisem edina na kateri se Essie lak že naslednji dan okrošu. Meni ravno zaradi tega niso nikakor puss in boots dvd vredni puss in boots dvd svojega denarja ne glede na to kako lepe odtenke imajo. Imam jaz tudi enega Yes Love in ta glow in the dark je res zanimiv efekt:)) Odgovori Izbriši
Looks so cool with topper! :) Odgovori Izbriši puss in boots dvd
Contact: tgjerkes@gmail.com
►  2015 (12) ►  januar (12) ▼  2014 (253) ►  december (35) ►  november (21) ►  oktober (20) ►  puss in boots dvd september (16) ►  avgust (15) ▼  julij (18) My Makeup puss in boots dvd Routine: Brows FOTD: Purple Look Empty #10 365 Days Photo Challenge puss in boots dvd - Day 167 - Day 208 Empty #9 Currently Obsessed With #1 Makeup puss in boots dvd Revolution Dia de los Muertos palette Review and Swatches: Avon Lipsticks puss in boots dvd I want to go to the sea Beauty Tag - You can pick only one Yves Rocher Review: Face Review and Swatches: Wet N Wild Comfort Zone Essie Fiji Glows in the Dark Review: Garnier Eye Make-up Remover 2in1 Products That Disappointed Me #2 Summer Loves: My Favourite Summer Nail Polishes Nail Polish Shades Every Girl Should Have for Summ... New In (June) ►  junij (17) ►  maj (17) ►  april (16) ►  marec (20) ►  februar (25) ►  januar (33) ►  2013 (345) ►  december (30) ►  november (25) ►  oktober (29) ►  september (28) ►  avgust (24) ►  julij (24) ►  junij (24) ►  maj (27) ►  april (30) ►  marec (35) ►  februar (38) ►  puss in boots dvd januar (31) ►  2012 (261) ►  december (35) ►  november (21) ►  oktober (29) ►  puss in boots dvd september (11) ►  avgust (18) ►  julij (30) ►  junij (19) ►  maj (17) ►  april (22) ►  marec (17) ►  februar (18) ►  januar (24) ►  2011 (247) ►  december (29) ►  november (22) ►  oktober (22) ►  september (24) ►  avgust (26) ►  julij (29) ►  junij (7) ►  maj (12) ►  a

No comments:

Post a Comment