Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Kategorier


Här är youtubeklippen ni måste se! först ut kommer för alla ni som både hatar och älskar Twilight en asskön låt om tonårs-idolen som enligt tom and jerry rig a bridge mig är ful som stryk; Edward Cullen tom and jerry rig a bridge Heartless ; Edward cullen Originalllåten är Heartless med Kanye West text till parodin tom and jerry rig a bridge In Twilight, this guy I know The palest skin you ever saw A ll the girls still want him though And now you know, I wanna be like Edward Cullen I wanna be Edward Cullen Wish I could be Edward Cullen Wish I could be Cul-len Wish that I could get all the girls, yo Didnt have to breathe, didnt have to eat food And of course I want to read everybodys thoughts I wanna sparkle in the light, and drive a Volvo And honestly I wanna play the Piano Although it would suck to never turn 18 Cause I know pedophiles will try to rape me I wanna say that Dracula tom and jerry rig a bridge is my homie Be a Vegetarian even though I eat meat Wanna say that Carlisle is my daddy Thats such an awesome name, theyll all be jealous of me Wish I could be in, Dr. Cullens Family and the Olympic Coven Then Edward tom and jerry rig a bridge can, be my brethren And he can tell me how to be more like him Jasper and Emmett are so cool also And Alice is like Katy Perry Hot N Cold Dont wanna be near Rosalie, though Cause I have a thing about being around a-holes Id run and tell Edward to leave Bella, please Its obvious she would much rather be with me And if he says no, then Ill have to agree Cause honestly, he could beat the crap outta me Walkin, walkin, walkins dumb Wish I could do the Edward run Then I would be real quick too And I could get home in time for Scooby Doo If I was Edward, I would be 1,000,000 tom and jerry rig a bridge times hotter tom and jerry rig a bridge then he could ever be And James would be afraid of me I would live happily If I could read peoples thoughts I wanna have Edwards life I wanna graduate a thousand times Har även hittat tom and jerry rig a bridge fina videos with our dear president Obama showing his moves. fast det är en imitatör, tom and jerry rig a bridge but still. Här har vi först en parodi på låten Dead n gone med TI med helt ny text som finns i kanten fyndig som fan och ganska allvarlig text trots allt I've got real issues on my plate like... hmm.. I dunno THE COUNTRY'S FATE. Parodi två är lite roligare och jävligt catchy "If you voted for me change is on the way you know it" tom and jerry rig a bridge originalet är Single ladies med Beyoncé, även här texten i kanten Parodi 3 är gangstah-version av Obama, kaxig och fyndig originalet är whatever you like med TI, text i kanten
Till bloggens startsida
Kategorier <3 Allt möjligt Böcker och filmer Drömanteckningar Foto Funderingar Good times Kläder Konserter/festivaler Kreativitet Mina idoler Nostalgi! Photoshop Play that funky music Recept Semester Skit och senapsgas tom and jerry rig a bridge Uppdrag Fauna citat, visdomsord och låttexter
Arkiv Maj 2012 April 2012 Februari 2012 Januari 2012 December 2011 November tom and jerry rig a bridge 2011 Oktober 2011 September tom and jerry rig a bridge 2011 April 2011 Mars 2011 Februari 2011 Januari 2011 November 2010 Oktober 2010 September 2010 Augusti 2010 Juli 2010 Juni 2010 Maj 2010 April 2010 Mars 2010 Februari 2010 Januari 2010 December 2009 November tom and jerry rig a bridge 2009 Oktober 2009 September 2009 Augusti 2009 Juli 2009 Juni 2009 Maj 2009 April 2009 Mars 2009 Februari 2009 Januari 2009 December 2008 November 2008 Oktober 2008 September 2008 Augusti 2008 Juli 2008 Juni 2008 Maj 2008 April 2008 November 2007 Oktober 2007


No comments:

Post a Comment