Monday, January 12, 2015

Search Posts Three Crowns: Episode 97 Three Crowns: Episode 96 Three Crowns - Episode 95 Three Crow


Little snufkin went yesterday, it took her over seven hours to get home. I felt really sorry for her. Little snufkin. Today I woke up at one, half past one. Boring. Especially since I moved up so early lately and really enjoyed it. A kind of waste to sleep justice in the morning hours. Now with the lights and everything. They always say it's depressing this time of year with the light and how it does not stay more than a few hours, but the light is a beautiful light this time of year it feels like. Blåkallt light that casts huge reflections of the sun against the concrete facing, and color the snow in a shade of pink. It is a beautiful blue. A beautifully clear. A beautiful light. I do not listen to so much music, I've noticed. I have begun to appreciate scooby doo film online the silence. Toy Story 3, Percy Jackson and The Princess and the Frog. Hugely successful whale. Tofuwok. Goettingen. They've the days are very Die Hard second Snow chaos and very cold. Lentil soup on the market hall. I love the one where the market hall. I do not know why I have not gone there more often, I live almost there. I'll start going there more often. The system is a narrow parody of this society, this country, the culture. Every time there are many people scooby doo film online on the system, I am always tempted to give away my car and turn around and go from there. Say like "Nah, y'all, this is actually not worth it." Drank beer and wine Saturday evening. Noir de Dottignies. Did not think it was nine percent alcohol are in it until it was too late. But it was almost worth the price. Tasted "pilsner", scooby doo film online which I imagine that "pilsner" should taste. Fixed sweeter, darker, deeper. Slept late on Sunday. Sushi. Walk. The feeling of January come now. I think of Christmas and New Year and it's like nothing scooby doo film online there. Although it is soon, almost now. Got a sudden longing, or it was missing. The feeling of a cafe in the winter, where one can see the white snow and the blue sky outside the window, it's scooby doo film online one of my favorite scooby doo film online emotion. I do not really know what it is. But there came my desire. A feeling I think I forgot existed. The knowledge that you have a man at his disposal. How can you say it in a beautiful way? You go home and fuck. It is a very invigorating context. I was sad. It was the first Sunday of Advent. People and lighted lamps in different scooby doo film online everywhere. A bad orchestra trumpeted and trudged around the Lundagård. It felt like I was holding someone in his hand. I can not really explain the feeling. I feel like valet, who that someone is ahead and feel, both awaiting me and follow my tracks. It is not a man, and it's not a boy. Markets, market stalls lit with small light bulbs, a reeking along people, a mist of down jackets and caps. Cotton candy. Kobjällror. Cries from children in the darkness, somewhere. Old man selling Greek sat in his window and looked sad. A carriage with large colored lamps sold the monks had done so he ended up completely overshadowed. Around his carriage was only asphalt and a little sleet. All were elsewhere. He had ended up backstage. I saw something playful, it may have been my imagination, or rather that I go things in advance, before the near future and, what, opportunity mountain? I'll deal with all that stuff tomorrow. Today, it must be Tuesday. Life Finds a Way. I have not seen Avatar. Not Inception either. I do not look forward to seeing them. It's just like when I was fourteen and everyone was talking about Matrix and Fight Club and it was so distressing to hear what felt like a mass hypnosis, just uncritical celebration because it was what concerned, that was what the advertising inspired. They are a bit Lattjo and so, the films. But not a bit innovative or original. It is precisely judgment arguments that are like nails on chalk to me. Okay, be entertained, fine! But do not mix up beads in the pigsty. Still have not seen Avatar or Inception, that is. But if Cameron's movie is like Dances with Wolves alt. Pocahontas with a lot morphade Smurfs that flicker past, and if Inception is like when they run in and out of the doors of Scooby Doo fixed bit more developed ... then I have in a sense already seen them. Tarkovsky mirror. Just mentioning it makes all these other movies are swallowed into a gap, leaving only the passage of silence. Zerkalo. There we have an ideal.
Website
Search Posts Three Crowns: Episode 97 Three Crowns: Episode 96 Three Crowns - Episode 95 Three Crowns - Episode 94 Three Crowns - Section 93 ESC Estonia & Lithuania ESC Latvia: Aarzemnieki scooby doo film online - Cake to Bake ESC Armenia: Aram MP3 - Not Alone ESC ESC Belgium Azerbaijan Categories absolutely brilliant music Other & speaking of nothing brilliant scooby doo film online film sightings scooby doo film online center The ongoing kitsch list of the Lost 80s it was Uffe who said the ESC ESC 2014 ESC ESC Albania Armenia Azerbaijan ESC ESC ESC Austria Belgium Denmark ESC ESC Pst

No comments:

Post a Comment