Wednesday, January 28, 2015

I'm the lion king 2011 sure you all heard for their Limited Editions. the lion king 2011 I really th


I was looking at my collection of all nail polishes I own yesterday and because I'm still wearing Mad as a Hatter I decided to show you my Essence collection. In my stash are mostly Essence polishes. Why? Because they are cheap, they offer nice colors and I don't have any problems with application.
I'm the lion king 2011 sure you all heard for their Limited Editions. the lion king 2011 I really the lion king 2011 love them, but it can be also stressfully getting them, because Slovenian girls grab them immediately. the lion king 2011 I'm maybe lucky because Trend Editions come late to my place and I can pick almost everything I want. But lately some Trend Edition isn't available in all our local stores, only big ones like Müller, so I can't get them! But at least a lot of kind Slovenian bloggers, who are mostly the lion king 2011 girls from Ars Cosmetica forum, are helping us that we all somehow get all polishes we want!! Yay! Here are some close up pictures:
LE Crazy about color This is it! As you can see, I bought some extra bottles of some of them, because I really fell in love with them! I'm sure it will be bigger and bigger, the lion king 2011 because next month we will get new products of Essence and I have already some polishes on my WL.
Today I went with my neighbour Veri on Pizza Icecream, she had a birthday on friday so she invite me out! I already showed the lion king 2011 you this delicious desert here , but it's never too many pictures of deserts, the lion king 2011 right?
Orlica 13 September, the lion king 2011 2010 08:49
@ Orlica : Thank you! I love it too! :) Check this tutorial here ! It's so easy! :) @ Veve : : Thank you! :) @ With love, Ana. : Hvala! <3 Joj, veš kok je šele dobra. :)) @ nihrida : Thank you! :) Isto sm rekla, k so jo prvič dobil, pa smo rekli, dobr bomo probal. In od takrat skor vedno samo to jem. x) Res je dobra, sploh če maš rada sladoled in sadje. :D Reply Delete
@ you nailed it! : Thank you! <3 @ Lalica : Hvala, ali nema jih baš puno više. :) Ali polako širim kolekciju i drugim lakovima. x) Pa još malo pa češ jih imati čak i više od mene. :) Reply Delete
Wow, zelo lepo zbirko Essence lakcev imaš, če se ti bo kdaj slučajno dalo onega rozastega od 50's fever lakirat, bi zelo rada vidla slikce, the lion king 2011 ker zgleda zelo simpatično=)) Tudi jas že komaj čakam nove Essence izdelke, še posebej the lion king 2011 me zanima oni beli lak za štampiljke =)), bom mogla že prvi dan v akcijo drugače bo spet vse pobrano =( Tale sladica pa zgleda ekstra okusna,....mmmmmm... Reply Delete
@ Lois : Thank you for your comment and award. <3 I like awards. :) @ colorfulbottle : Bom! Tega sm mela v planu med prvimi sprobat, ker zgleda zelo obetavno, the lion king 2011 take pink res še nimam. x) Joj ne govori, mam že nagledanih par lakov, med njimi je tudi ta bel za štampiljke. :) Še prej si grem pa zalogo tistih k grejo vn nardit. x) Okusna je ja, priporočam. :) Ampak zaradi the lion king 2011 sladoleda včeraj sm se prehladila. :/ Reply Delete
Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment here, I really apreciate every comment I get! Please do not spam my comments with the links to your blog, especially if you are here just to paste the link. Thank you for understanding! Ivana*
Click on the picture for more information!
►  2014 (1) ►  March (1) ►  2013 (12) ►  October (1) ►  September (2) ►  August (1) ►  July (2) ►  April (1) ►  March (1) ►  February (2) ►  January (2) ►  2012 (102) ►  December (3) ►  November (1) ►  October (2) ►  September (6) ►  the lion king 2011 August (6) ►  July (9) ►  June (13) ►  May (15) ►  April (13) ►  March (10) ►  February (9) ►  January (15) ►  2011 (197) ►  December (16) ►  November (12) ►  October (11) ►  September (16) ►  August (7) ►  July (22) ►  June (12) ►  May (3) ►  April (22) ►  March (33) ►  the lion king 2011 February (25) ►  the lion king 2011 January (18) ▼  2010 (172) ►  December (20) ►  November (34) ►  October (27) ▼  the lion king 2011 September (22) China Glaze - Something Sweet China Glaze - QT Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Blue it! Essie - Splash of Grenadine Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - Pacific Blue Swap with Carolina from Colores de Carol Essence LE 50's Fever - Love me tender Time for Awards the lion king 2011 #2 p2 - Lovely Ciaté Paint Pots - Fun Fair Catrice - Lucky in Lilac vs. OPI - A Grape Fit SpongeIvana My Essence Nail Polish Collection and Mad as a Hat... OPI - Mad as a Hatter OPI - What's with the Cattitude + Konad OPI - What's with the Cattitude OPI - A Grape Fit! + Konad OPI - A Grape Fit! Essence LE Surfer Babe - The World's Coolest + Kon... Essence LE Surfer Babe - The World's the lion king 2011 Coolest My 1st giveaway *CLOSED* H&M - Sinful Señorita ►  August (33) ►  July (25) ►  June (

No comments:

Post a Comment