Saturday, January 24, 2015

I loved this look. It was between yours, one more and those nails which I chose. On these large pict


I'm actually tired as hell, because I woke up at 4.30 in the morning after four hours of sleep, but I feel like I need to blog today. I really miss everyday blogging, taking photos, realising my ideas, but these last few days were pretty hectic. A lot of things happened to me, some of them ate the half of my nerves smurf house and some of them made me very happy. I'll probably write more about them on Sunday in Random Sunday post, but today I wanted to share with you a makeup look that I did for Supernova Kozmetika giveaway. First I didn't plan to write a separate post about this look, but telling the truth I really like first photo and I thought it needs to be posted. :)
The theme of her giveaway smurf house was "colors" and I had to go with neons, obviously, because they are my favourite colors to create with - they are bright, funny, positive and I enjoy doing makeup and nails with them. Here I combined neon makeup and nails. For nails I used Flormar N015, China Glaze Highlight of my Summer, Depend 035, China Glaze Sun Worshiper and Ruby Kisses Orange U Over? on my thumb, which isn't visible on any photo.
Products I used for makeup: *Face - Bourjois Healthy Mix serum 01 Light Vanilla - Essence Stay All Day Longlasting Concealer 02 Soft Beige - Essence Compact smurf house Powder Soft Beige - Essence Metal Glam Gold Digger highlighting powder - Catrice Pinkerbell blush - Etude House Graperuit Jelly blush *Eyes - Essence I Love Stage eyeshadow base - NYX Milk jumbo pencil - Sleek Acid palette - Catrice kajal pencil - Essence Superfine smurf house eyeliner Deep Black - Essence I Love Volume mascara *Brows
Taya 09. marec 2014 09.37
sve mi se jako sviđa...nokti su posebno super ;) Odgovori Izbriši smurf house
I loved this look. It was between yours, one more and those nails which I chose. On these large pictures you can see the colours so much better. I wish I had more money to give several prizes smurf house :) Odgovori Izbriši
Taya 09. marec 2014 09.43
Predivno! I nokti i look ti je divan! <3 Odgovori Izbriši
Odgovori
Taya 09. marec 2014 09.54
Wau, čudovito, barvno, živo, popolno :) <3 Odgovori Izbriši
Novejša objava Starejša objava Domov
►  smurf house 2015 (12) ►  januar (12) ▼  2014 (253) ►  december (35) ►  november (21) ►  oktober (20) ►  september (16) ►  avgust (15) ►  julij (18) ►  smurf house junij (17) ►  maj (17) ►  april (16) ▼  marec (20) Ocena: Soraya World of Nature krema z arganovim ol... Random Sunday #47 Empty #7 Giveaway smurf house #1 My Makeup Routine: Brushes NOTD: Peachy Flowers 365 Days Photo Challenge - Day 76-82 Review: Tedi Makeup Sponge NOTD: Flowers on the First Day of Spring FOTD: Bright Lips Toaletka Lovely 365 Days Photo Challenge - Day 69-75 P2 Before Sunrise Practising Makeup (few eye makeup looks) FOTD: Green as Spring 365 Days Photo Challenge - Day 55-68 New In (Februar) My Skin Care Routine FOTD: Neon Katy Perry Dark Horse Inspired Nails ►  februar (25) ►  januar (33) ►  2013 (345) ►  december (30) ►  november (25) ►  oktober (29) ►  september (28) ►  avgust (24) ►  julij (24) ►  junij (24) ►  maj (27) ►  april (30) ►  marec (35) ►  februar (38) ►  smurf house januar (31) ►  2012 (261) ►  december (35) ►  november (21) ►  oktober (29) ►  september (11) ►  avgust (18) ►  julij (30) ►  junij (19) ►  maj (17) ►  april (22) ►  marec (17) ►  februar (18) ►  januar (24) ►  2011 (247) ►  december (29) ►  november (22) ►  oktober (22) ►  september (24) ►  avgust (26) ►  julij (29) ►  junij (7) ►  maj (12) ►  april (21) ►  marec (21) ►  februar (20) ►  smurf house januar (14) ►  2010 (81) ►  december (20) ►  november (8) ►  oktober (8) ►  september (11) ►  avgust (20) ►  julij (11) ►  smurf house februar (3)
10 days summer challenge 31 day challenge 31dc2014 365 days photo challenge afrodita ahe alessandro alfaparf alverde anny apivita artdeco artistry astor aura aussie australis aveno aveo avon axe b35 baci false lashes balea barry m base coat beauty beauty uk beauty women beautyline smurf house deluxe smurf house beige berry beyu bioderma black black and white nail challenge blog blog award blog sale/swap blog tag blogger event blogging blogmas blogmas 2014 blue blurple blush body milk body&soul bodysoul smurf house bomb cosmetics born pretty store borwn bourjois bourjous bpretty bright bronze bronzer brown brush budget makeup burgundy butter london smurf house butterfly bys cadeavera candle casuelle catherine arley ca

No comments:

Post a Comment