Tuesday, August 26, 2014

When it comes to me Bella and the Beast in my spare time I will try to add photos of unboxing


Hey all! As you can see on the blog made a terrible emptiness, but the daughter Porzer more of my time than I expected (mainly due to its mega big appetite) and do not have time to blog or even to sit in front of a computer! However, I have time to surf the web in search of my 'prey' on a cell phone and I was able to order a few additions to my collection of dolls and figurines Disney <3 I would like to commend to you my last purchase which I'm very happy. Finally gained the courage to buy my first pair of collectible Disney dolls from the Disney Store called Fairytale Designer Collection. This is a series where we get dolls doll princess and her prince. I decided to buy Rapunzel and Flynn as my first pair and I must say that the pictures do not reflect the beauty of this set. Rapunzel from Disney Store has always seemed to me look pretty silly, but her face is much nicer than I expected, and her dress is pure honey, you get the impression simpsons season 23 that he has a real small countess dress <3 Here and photos:
Unfortunately, during transport Rapunzel my head a little too much twisted, but I'm not going to correct her head, I prefer to dolls have been able to not compromised: P I got strung up in the collection and on my list of dolls to buy a set of Beauty and the Beast which will on the English side of the Disney Store has 2 October:
The truth that beautiful? Belle and the Beast is probably the most beautiful couple in the series. I suspect that they will be sold out faster than Rapunzel and Flynn :) After those two I'll try to buy it because Ariel and Eric Ariel has always been my favorite princess :)
When it comes to me Bella and the Beast in my spare time I will try to add photos of unboxing'u. Why do not you come about but after a week or even the month, we'll see, I'll try to arrange some time to blog: 3
These collectible dolls I'm not going to open, I love to look at these dolls in their boxes, I feel that I have a bit of luxury on the shelves in this way. xD I think that's true about opening my usual basic dolls from the Disney Store, see how it goes :) Delete
Gee, it's probably the most beautiful collection of princesses I've ever seen. I most like your prey, Flynn and Rapunzel. I wonder if your daughter will be the same as her mother collect ^^ Reply Delete
And no, see, yet it very fascinating patterns of Bambim that are on the walls of her room. When scrolling simpsons season 23 is not drained simpsons season 23 of their eyes, put a smile on even the sight of them, I think I know what the Disney fairy tale let her go as the first to see the D Delete
Anne My name is Anne, and I'm 23'letnią girl living in Sweden. I am a mother, wife, cat sitter, eccentric and animated films incorrect fashionista! :) View my complete profile simpsons season 23
2014 (79) August (7) July (11) June (7) May (16) April (18) March (7) February (13) 2013 (76) December (4) November (21) October (2) September (1) Dolls Disney Store Rapunzel and Flynn Fairytale Des ... August (1) July (4) June (16) May (6) April (6 ) February (5) January (10) 2012 (225) December (34) November simpsons season 23 (26) October (27) October (55) August (25) July (38) June (20 )
Ever After High: Dexter Charming - It seems that lalkowi attract guys ... planning the purchase of the first doll in the series "Ever After High" decided that the first should hit ...


No comments:

Post a Comment