Monday, August 18, 2014

A lot of users complains to me that the zemnie to cook, because I was provoking them immediately gi


Remember Support Portal Forum Gallery Database Register Post a message Inbox Outbox Saved Points Transfer the lion king game Lottery Shop Bank Buy Invite Chat Search Groups Contests rankings Grant Help Sign
Page 0) {var start=String((page_no-1)*10);window.location.href='/kolejne_zazalenie_na_uzytkownika_kulaakatsuki333_wyjasnienia-t27563-s'+start+'';return false;} else {this.value the lion king game = 2; return false;}} "> 2 <1 2
I'll the lion king game tell you as much. Wkopaliście themselves in this situation. I'll the lion king game tell you as much, they provoked him to the war and now are "angels". And I will tell you that, so he is, so you are guilty. The ball is also a man. Not molestujcie it. Once it can be turned against the lion king game you. Wizard, the lion king game so it is fun to make fun of someone who is not with you naśmiewia? I ask. If you're so cocky, you take exit before others and get stoned. I just want to say: Give yourself hay. If you want to molest someone so it conformed with the higher-end, that is, for example, I do not know ... Lenny. (Oops, the lion king game sorry Mr. Administrator). the lion king game That's not allowed. You know the saying, Do not do to others what you would not nice:-(
rudas240, if you have not noticed, no one no one 'molester', because Kula Story gone. Damn, people, Kula angel of God ?! I do not see what wrong doing, in this case violates the Polish language and provokes, NOT ONLY MY MOMENT WHAT WE DO SOMETHING, LOOK AT YOURSELF.
_____
Przmus, Why do you need this? You mean just that to me and permanently banned and ejected from the Forum? This topic is pointless making fun of himself, only the points and topics? After you do this the beginning of the speech? How can I make fun of myself a YES LONG posts about it? Really, again begin to provoke statements of this type.
You and everyone else have something for my spelling, Polish language as the recently made big progress in spelling and Polish language all the time you want to do with zemnie mockery, your stupid screenshots the lion king game + does not treat me chatting seriously as other users lastcast.tv. We kindly remind you that yesterday chatting NOT WROTE, not one word to you. I had the right to show the post to a moderator and I did it. Stop pretending here some "innocent", just because in the past you were a laughingstock. Yesterday provoked the situation himself by his "QUIT" and have the courage to admit it.
You call me a fool, that no one likes me at the Forum nor do I have friends here may not have but I have in the community, at home and grace I do not do that I do not like another theme of his appeals to me sucks. I did not call you a fool. So you call yourself. And if I did, please the lion king game carefully pointing out the place where I did it. I do not care about your private life also. Do not speak up about it.
And to think it was me all the cooking and annoyed and just tell me what have I done that upset me your nonsense statements chatting it reacted as moderator and said "QUIT" and "PEACE" <I have every right and one that does not forbid me and certainly not you. Chat is not your property and you have no right to cast out anyone the lion king game with him.
Oh I had this warning the lion king game and bans for 24 hours and I think it's probably for you (50%) broke into my account guessed password and wrote two curses using your account not only my own, the more I speak the truth, believe me I did not write these bad words (not my type). Nowhere do I say that you wrote some bad words. I do not know what you get a warning, but it was definitely a provocation (as earlier you get verbal warning) and yet have continued further.
I am a defense mechanism and defend in front of his statements, but not once it pisses me off that this is what he deserved. Well fine, now everything should be "defense mechanism". Provocation, expelling the chat is "defense mechanism". Good to know.
As for your screenshots and other're pathetic (no images) were doing it just to make it fun, funny, fun to humiliate my person just because I had to disappear from this forum as an ant. Nobody forum you do not want to get rid of (probably would not be in the interests of, persons who are having fun). On the screens are your comments, so tell me honestly: Is not it better to write normally (like eg. This post), so that none of you not laugh? I see that you want it you can. That's why you can not write in such a way to chat?
A lot of users complains to me that the zemnie to cook, because I was provoking them immediately give me at this point, 3 warnings and banned forever and then some rest and you will be glad that I got rid up and there is no photo of with me any more trouble , every post mine is poorly written, or are spelling mistakes or something wrong with my Polish Polish language da

No comments:

Post a Comment