Sunday, August 24, 2014

My two LE Elsa, classic, unfortunately I do not have, because for me very irritated her eyes xD If


Okay, my dears, last post before metamorphosis blog :) From tomorrow or Tuesday blog disneyania.blogspot.com renames an old kawaiiania.blogspot.com, so write this down yourself alvin and chipmunks 3 if you do not want to steer clear of new posts. From tomorrow the blog will have a new character and I hope good will on the blog. Today, however, I want to eventually add a review puppet Anna and Elsa to get started on 'pure';) alvin and chipmunks 3 is already one quick post about them, but this time it will be a real fotobomba and tell you a little bit more what I think :) lalach alvin and chipmunks 3 not extending begin from Elsa, which this time is in her coronation robes:
The skin Elsa this time is more natural. Leather Elsa November was a light shade of blue in itself, this time our snow queen is simply pale. Elsa is harder flushed cheeks, and even flushed (as if from the cold) nose, which adds to its charm and more vivid and true appearance. It seems that Elsa was a bit of a cold on the day of the coronation, as you can see even snow queen happens to catch a cold in the summer;) My only remark alvin and chipmunks 3 is a slight defect in the form of bars is not required under the eye, which obviously should not be. (I failed her catch in the picture). As you can see above edition dolls, much less the piss taken o
Coronation dress falls a lot better alvin and chipmunks 3 than last winter creations dolls. Dark colors and materials alvin and chipmunks 3 look much more regal. Dress and cape patterns remind me of 1800, the years in which the film takes place. Five-plus for a great dress <3
Hair March Anne, in particular bangs, looks much better and more like the bangs from the movie. Fluffy Winter Hat adds to its charm children. Anna has this time less makeup making her eyes appear to be smaller, but here's just fun to think, because no one embarks on an epic journey in search of the sisters in full make up'ie P Our red-haired girl reminds me more of a Russian than Skandynawkę. If I did not know the movie, I would say that the doll represents a pimped wench from medieval Russia, not a Disney princess that has to live in the 'Norway'; D
My two LE Elsa, classic, unfortunately I do not have, because for me very irritated her eyes xD If ever the lack of space for new dolls would be forced to sell any of the dolls, pozbyłabym rather those in November, because the less I like them, especially Anna. Before you hit the doll in my hands, I thought that winter Anka will be even better look from Elsa's coronation, alvin and chipmunks 3 but I was wrong. Which is more of a coronation dolls I like? I can not answer that because he and Anna and Elsa are wonderful <3
I love Frozen. : 3 Even though I'm 17, I love this story. Disney is for everyone. <3 Yours! http://www.the-aria.blogspot.com Reply Delete
I live in Sweden and I bought them by the Swedish Disney Store. Poles can be ordered from the English side disneystore.co.uk. Puppet those already admittedly not buy there because I have been bought the same dnia.co came in 45 minutes. Now you can buy them on ebay only from individuals in considerable prices Elsa in the blue dress now costs 8000 zł, Anna in a green 3500, and those of 2014 are cheaper but still more than a thousand now need for them to give :( Delete
Hmm, these dolls which are true for adult collectors. From what I know you had to be 18 to be able to buy them at the store. Now cost a few thousand, it seems to me that children are mere puppets enough to play for them, I have a daughter and she will not give her to play with 15,000 zł in dolls to play with, these dolls are more for my investment and pride :) Delete
Anne My name is Anne, and I'm 23'letnią girl living in Sweden. I am a mother, wife, cat sitter, eccentric and animated films incorrect fashionista! :) View my complete profile
2014 (79) August alvin and chipmunks 3 (7) July (11) June (7) May (16) October (18) Heroines of the new Sailor Moon Crystal That there ciuchowy haul portfolio of My Little Pony Responses to 'Moment on Questions alvin and chipmunks 3 'Easter Have a question? Ask it to me! Mulan Warrior on my blouse Monte, yum! Cat versions of Disney movies WDCC Simba figurine figurine Stella Sirenix ballet in the spring: Michael Kors Fulton Figurine WDCC Peter Pan unusual folks;) New anime sorceress of księżyca- Sailor Moon ... The new look of the blog Dolls Disney Store LE Anna and Elsa 2014 Renaming blog + theme March (7) February (13) 2013 (76) December (4) November (21) October (2) October (1) August (1) July (4) June (16) May (6) October (6) February alvin and chipmunks 3 (5) January (10) 2012 (225) December (34) letter

No comments:

Post a Comment