Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Extras on the blog


fans-anima-naruto.bloog.pl princess games disney - Page shit Comments Gallery (22.06.2010) info for you. (05.09.2009) Photos Saska xD (07.07.2009) Naruto episodes with subtitles 1-10 (01.05.2009) NarutOwned (11.04.2009) Gome and Grand powrt (06.04.2009) Note !!! (12.11.2008) top the list (09.11.2008) Note! (30.10.2008) lol =) (27.10.2008) NarutoxSasuke 51-53 (27.10.2008) NarutoxSasuke 41-50 (26.10.2008) NarutoxSasuke 31-40 (26.10.2008) NarutoxSasuke 21-30 (26.10.2008) NarutoxSasuke 11-20 (26.10.2008)
Categories all | | Weapons | Seals Temari | Photos Bijuu (Demons) | Photos Drynam 7 | Photos Gaara | Photos Hinata | Photos Ino | Photos Ino x Shikamaru | Photos Kakashi | Photos Lee | Photos Naruto | Photos Naruto x Hinta | Photos Naruto x Sakura | Photos Naruto x Sasuke | Photos Neji | Photos Neji x Tenten | Photos Orochimaru | Photos Sai | Photos Sakura | Photos Sasuke | Sasuke x Sakura Photos | Photos Shikamaru | Photos Shizune | Photos Ten Ten | Photos Tsunade | Photos Yamato | Photos Yondaime | Photos Yondaime and Naruto | How do I draw? | Phonebook bingo | My bazgroy princess games disney | EN Naruto Episodes | Naruto Shippuuden Episodes UK | Character Descriptions | yaoi story | Sowniczek | Villages Pieczci
by sakura that there
Nick: Nick memorize
First Name: Anna Surname: none ^^ Date of Birth: princess games disney August 27, 1996. Age: 13 Interests: likes to draw and must admit that even I'm doing well ^^; I love singing, it's one of my passions (and their is a lot xD); anima watch and read manga rnego type (one of them is YAOI wic warned, if you are homophobic or do not tolerate homosexual zwizkw it right away, you can click this nice red hash Which one you see in the right corner of the screen); princess games disney likes to write these stories; This is one of my many concerned. For now I remember ^^ "What's more about me: I was born in Tarnow up. Come to gim. No. 11 to them. Roman Brandstaetter in Tarnow course. Hmmm ... How do I look? The dark blonde xD wosy to the waist, but I wonder Cici up over their shoulder-length light-blue eyes, slim, at least that tells me xD Character: Sometimes explosive, but the rules underlying calm and in oona does not mean that he does not like a laugh, on the contrary, but what too much is not healthy, (Continuous repeat it to my homie, but she's wearing my heart does not take TT At the mention it amused me up all the usual device, brrr ... Xx) And now's my favorite "rhyme" opisujcy me: / not by me / "I am an angel ... or a demon? Bg create me a devil opta ... So what am I? Sin ... do you welcome? Angel or demon ...? Lightning ... or mid? Gob ... or pass? Upir ... or miracle? Treacherous ... or true? Okay ... do you favor? Peak above the clouds ... or bottomless abyss? Seen a smile ... and maybe for? So what am I? Is there anyone who knows me? "Hehe ... And finally princess games disney end.
Categories All Weapons Seals Temari Photos Bijuu (Demons) Photos Drynam 7 Photos Gaara Hinata Photos Photos Photos Ino Ino x Shikamaru, Kakashi Photos Photos Lee Photos Naruto Pictures Naruto x Hinta Photos Naruto x Sakura Naruto x Sasuke Photos Photos Photos Neji Neji x Tenten Photos Orochimaru Photos Sai Sakura Photos Photos Sasuke princess games disney Pictures Sasuke princess games disney x Sakura Shikamaru Photos Photos Shizune princess games disney Photos Ten Ten Photos Tsunade Yamato Photos Photos Photos Yondaime Yondaime and Naruto How to draw them? Phonebook bingo EN My bazgroy Episodes Naruto Shippuden Episodes EN Naruto princess games disney Character Descriptions yaoi story Sowniczek Villages, Pieczci
Extras on the blog


No comments:

Post a Comment