Monday, August 25, 2014

6 days ago


Hey you! Today, my new doll came from the Land of Ice, Anna. This time I decided to buy the DS version. toon games This Anna is far prettier than the doll Mattel'a, but what's surprising, Disney Store has a few years doing dolls better quality of Mattelowskich.
I will try to throw this time Anna both companies :) At the very beginning I planned to free doll out of the package, but as always a brake forbids toon games me to unpack it. xD I'll toon games wait until it comes out :) Speaking LE version already collectable dolls, Disney Store today issued a new parka Fairytale Designer Bella and the Beast and LE dolls of the main characters toon games from The Little Mermaid or Ariel, Eric and Ursula. I bought a pair of obviously planned and Ariel :) I can not wait for these dolls <3
I would also commend to you my first real mascot Corcia :) made her a plush, rattle Nala. Although toon games I thought it would be less cuddly toy, but I'm toon games sure that in two or three months toon games will appreciate it ^^ For now, Nala yet so not interested, but October 9 runs only two months so it's hard to expect 'cleverness' of such a toddler yet;)
Add a comment
Anne My name is Anne, and I'm 23'letnią girl living in Sweden. I am a mother, wife, cat sitter, eccentric and animated films incorrect fashionista! :) View my complete profile
2014 (79) August (7) July (11) June (7) May (16) April (18) March (7) February (13) 2013 (76) December (4) November (21) October (2) Polish trailer 'Land of the Ice' Anna Doll Disney Store and plush Nala for a small October (1) August (1) July (4) June (16) May (6) October (6) February (5) January (10) 2012 (225) December (34) November toon games (26) October (27) October (55) August (25) July (38) June (20)
6 days ago


No comments:

Post a Comment