Monday, August 25, 2014

Lala generally bought for my daughter who is the first the Disney doll (you have to start somewhere


Lala generally bought for my daughter who is the first the Disney doll (you have to start somewhere, haha), but I know that there are people collecting and plush dolls so I decided to skrobnąć a few words about it;)
How to Szmacianka doll is really pretty. Personally, I have never been interested in any plush dolls, because I always looked weird or were simply ugly, but plush princess rio varna from the Disney Store can probably be considered sticks of szmacianek :)
None of the nose is the only drawback dolls. It is only slightly marked by what is easy to forget that the doll has a nose. At first I thought that the doll did not have a nose, which I think would be even better than the nose that it embroidered with, mainly because the nose is embroidered just like we see him in profile, not straight.
Sam will try to buy them, but I do not have much hope, because very little has them in Europe. About 500 dolls, I do not know if this is just the number of Ann or Els, or 500 for all together.
Add a comment
Anne My name is Anne, and I'm 23'letnią girl living in Sweden. I am a mother, wife, cat sitter, eccentric and animated films incorrect fashionista! :) View my complete profile
2014 (79) August (7) July (11) June (7) May (16) April (18) March (7) Dolls Anna and Elsa Limited Edition versions of the 2014 c ... Stickers with figures Disney Anna and Elsa 2014 Plluszowa Snow White doll with Disney Store Figurine JS Rapunzel and Pascal Figurine from Jim Shore Mulan're too old for Disney movies? February (13) 2013 (76) December (4) November (21) October (2) October (1) August (1) July (4) June (16) May (6) October (6) February (5) January (10) 2012 (225) December (34) November (26) October (27) October (55) August (25) July (38) June (20)
6 days ago


No comments:

Post a Comment