Sunday, June 15, 2014

Let me first clarify something, what I said to Tom on the list of my favorite actors is not just fo


Hello ladies and girls! smurfs online Feel free to sigh as much as some have tried to deny, Tom Cruise is one of the faces of Hollywood. So, no I do not consider myself the exception because despite having had a couple of strange episodes in the life of Tom Cruise's still one of my favorite actors.
Let me first clarify something, what I said to Tom on the list of my favorite actors is not just for looks (ha, ha), but also because smurfs online of his acting. Although his early career work for a handsome smurfs online figure smurfs online which best fit the role in which she plays a guy that nobody smurfs online can, over time showed that equally good can be done thrillers, and drama. Remember the movie "Born on 4th of July"? The film in which he starred Tom deceased soldiers in the war, after which remains crippled. It was this movie proof that Tom can play almost anything.
"Minority Report," "Rain smurfs online Man," "Mission Impossible 1 and 2" (the rest I will not enumerate because I suck), "Top Gun," "Days of Thunder," "A Few Good Men," "Interview with the Vampire" "Jerry Maguire," "The Last Samurai", "Oblivion" Oh ... I do not think I recite more, but I think I've figured smurfs online out how to really have a lot of good films in which he played just Tom Cruise. smurfs online
Okay, not only to him, we should not forget smurfs online the great actors who played along with him, the director, action ... not to mention further, I think you realize. I do not know with whom to film first started, it was a great action with a lot of elements of spy films from the '70s ("Mission: Impossible), smurfs online or perhaps a cautionary tale about a man who at one time had by all, but later lost everything ( "Jerry Maguire")? It's hard to decide because we each of these films drag, but among my favorite is still "Jerry Maguire."
Why? Come for all, the story of the re-start and the movement from scratch when all but given up on you slowly maybe a little trendy, but is shown here incredibly well. A great blend of comedy, irony and drama ... need anything more to say?
"Jerry smurfs online Maguire" is not the only movie that has remained in my memory. I can not, not to mention the movie "Days of Thunder". I still remember when me and a friend (still in elementary school) were so happy when we borrowed the movie in the video store where starring Tom Cruise. Honestly Top Gun we already knew by heart, and now it was time for another action-packed movie. And you can look for two teenage girls except handsome actor? The story could have been I do not know how bad, but the two of us it did not matter. Ten years later, when I again saw the movie, I realized it was totally ok and it is not at all superficial. Good story about a race car driver and how to fight for what he wants.
'Tom Cruise'm no longer on the wall (a scene from Top Gun course), and it would be a little weird and now you no longer live with their parents. Although I'm not a crazy fan like the old days, I think we should appreciate everything that has so far made for the film industry and it will still work. Can not wait for the new movie "The Edge of the future."
You can use these HTML tags and attributes: smurfs online <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> < del datetime = ""> <em> I <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>
Antonio Banderas, Cameron Diaz, Eddie Murphy, Gerard Butler, Harrison Ford Hugh Jackman, Ian McKellen James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence John Cleese Kate Mulgrew Leonard Nimoy Liam Neeson Martin Freeman, Mike Myers Morgan Freeman Patricia Heaton Patrick Stewart, Richard smurfs online Armitage Sally Field, Sandra Bullock, Tom Cruise Torri Higginson, Vince Vaughn, William Shatner


No comments:

Post a Comment