Thursday, June 19, 2014

For the third time, thanks very much for the effort and willingness to make reparation for which al


Soon this blog will be shut down due to
http://www.fileserve.com/file/4bqDT3k/Tom.and.Jerry.Vol.3.avi OR http://rapidshare.com/files/361516893/T._.J.3.HR.Sink- gogi.part01.rar.html
http://www.fileserve.com/file/RNBFeQa/Tom.and.Jerry.Vol.9.avi VOLUME 10
Anonymous August 8, 2010 at 10:07 AM
Anonymous the smurfs online August 22, 2010 at 9:58 AM
JDownloader returns this message: JDownloader has not found anything he http://www.fileserve.com/file/ERZdJjy -------------------------- ----- JD now loads this page to look for further links. the smurfs online Reply Delete
Question Original upload: I really appreciate what you've set up this tracer on one link but I have a problem in fact I removed the second part of this collection and the movie is trying 700MB but when I run it is not the whole movie. So the film goes to 40 minutes and writes to the player as it should have 1 hour and 40 minutes, this duration I was also there and elsewhere on the net. If an error please the smurfs online get put right and you also wonder if there are similar errors in other fijelovima it may not grieve me because my net slow? Reply Delete
To the second part I do not valja.To something commu ... while I'm connecting to one file.Nadam to be no more mistakes because every cartoon examine before setting up and now this is how we avoid, neznam.Bit will set up a new link short time Reply Delete
Ok thanks a lot in the meantime, I continue to take off on and I really need to say you're doing a great job, even if he could set some movies on megaupload one link everything would have been 10 this is 9:30. All in all, a blog is great! Reply Delete
Congratulations masters, the smurfs online I have a large collection of cartoon the smurfs online but I can still find something about you to download. You keep us looking forward to my children. Is it perhaps will soon Tom & Jerry vol.2? Reply Delete
Matey I can partially the smurfs online answer the question and as far as synchronization. So I removed all links except number 2, which had an error and I can tell you that these 11 are synchronized to the Croatian. As for the fact that you have 14 parts that have not found the net a lot and I always asked them was 12th A question regarding this upload by the new link from the number two last time I took off it was only a 40-minute cartoon and I hope it's all resolved, but I'm interested in what is the tone, then in fact it was only English audio not sync so now she ate there or not? Reply Delete
The second part of the whole, takes 1h and 25min.Sinkronizacija Hrvatska.Izrezao is a piece of dash di be heard synchronization to uvjerite.Velicina is 7Mb: http://www.fileserve.com/file/GHkEFfn/Tom.and.Jerry . Vol.2.avi Reply Delete
For the third time, thanks very much for the effort and willingness to make reparation for which all of us meet and as far as the said section that tonight the smurfs online is going to pull and then choose the new movies from your rich collection! All the best Reply Delete the smurfs online
I was really happy when I found this :) My little girl will be very happy, thank you! ! ! Reply Delete
Dude, I admired you ... really ... so many requests, demands, and then correcting mistakes ... I'm interested in living as a day utrošiš the whole deal ... and where did you do all these cartoons with sinkroniaciijom? =) =) Reply Delete
I do not work anymore ... Fileserve links may RS or Wupload? Reply Delete
Not synchronized cartoons with ENG translation can be viewed HERE
2010 (151) October (11) September (10) August (12) July (12) June (5) May (19) April (13) January (18) Magic Pony Magic Cube Bambi 1:02 Bratz No Animal the smurfs online Adventures the smurfs online of Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry the smurfs online Finn Adventures of Tom Thumb and Thumbelina Tom And Jerry Sapice for the Christmas holidays Tom & Jerry - The flight to Mars Tom And Jerry Classic Collection Volume 1-12 sync ... Dinotopia 1,2 and 3 Ice Age 2 - The warming Donkey work (Don Quixote) Cica Mica, (un) lucky Tale is the story about the last unicorn rockers coop Maja the Bee-Episode 20 Ugly Duckling and I February (23) January the smurfs online (28) 2009 (17 ) December (17)


No comments:

Post a Comment