Saturday, May 31, 2014

My favorite memory with my delicious scholars


Game Trailers Movie Trailers Gameplay Live Stream News Reviews Previews Interviews Events Gadgets GC - Gamescom E3 - Electronic Entertainment Expo GDC - Game Developers Conference PAX - Penny Arcade Expo Community
PS Vita iOS Wii
My favorite memory with my delicious scholars "Gameboy Pocket" was the night it saved my life. I was on FDF camp a place called Jarlsgrd and in the camp, I and three other boys a room with four beds and a kind of shelf thing you could climb in and lie on top, it was about 1.5 m high and it was still a little No it went over your head, so I climbed up with my sleeping bag, my Gameboy and a flashlight so I could see Mario jump around in Super Mario Land 2, but I lay down to Finally, to sleep with the machine on my side. However, there was no edge on this shelf and in the dead of darkness I rolled over the edge with my young head in a collision course naruto shippuden episode 127 english dubbed with the hrde floor. I'm naruto shippuden episode 127 english dubbed down just must wake before my forehead mdte the permissive skrm on my gameboy pocket scholars who had taken the plunge fr me and thus sknede my skull Screen has stadigv k slightly more concave than it should VRE, but it works as it should and I am to this day convinced that it saved my life
My first game was Dr. Mario. A game I have spent many hours p At first it was a bit disappointing as it was very similar naruto shippuden episode 127 english dubbed to Tetris, and you like small would have liked some more Mario similar, but it's a game that you can still go back and play without problems. S it is a title I'm very happy. Got my Game Boy for a longer stay at Copenhagen University Hospital, which also gives the machine some good memories. Congratulations from here to the machine, which in my case, it all started

Citing Bonzaii Sheep: My favorite memory naruto shippuden episode 127 english dubbed with my delicious scholars "Gameboy Pocket" was the night saved my life. ah ..... I thought you had an old Gameboy with a bullet seated in! My first gameboy was an Advance ... where nrmest could not see what was happening on the screen because Nintendo in their wisdom naruto shippuden episode 127 english dubbed would Skane battery and therefore had not made the backlit fucking a dud ... But the bet folding GBA was excellent! Do not know if I have something big to remind .. have long since found out that I did not bother handheld game ... now I commute no more so it becomes very little 3DS XL ... which I do 'm happy .. I opens in between the drawer and take a look at it ...... Some day!
Clearly Super Mario Land 1, Final Fantasy Mystic Quest (which came to lgge tracks to the Mana series and more resembled a sort of Zelda than FF, but a great and huge play on the stage with a fine history and r rendering scenes along the way), Links awakening, Ducktales and Robocop .... it was fucking times ... and so I have spent a lot of time on Side Pocket and Alleyway haha .. there were not so much to entertain then
Haha I had also the great pleasure of Pokemon Blue - but mostly because it was the game that was "most beautiful" or caught But also remember I played a lot with the camera that could be purchased and all the mini-games that helped. For example boldleg with your head on, etc. It was fun! But was away on holiday I can remember, but has enough 5-6 games somewhere in a box. Last time I prvede naruto shippuden episode 127 english dubbed Gameboyen - seemed still
A BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Gameboy with the 25 r I got my first Gameboy with Super Mario Land, which was a Gameboy Pocket, a while after I had gotten naruto shippuden episode 127 english dubbed myself a N64 with Super Mario 64, it was in 1997. Mtte I simply can also see Mario p Nintendo `shndholdte console. And Mario was of course also super fun to play here. My favorite game? Yes there are of course more than one. Super Mario Land 1-3 (3eren also called Wario Land), Donkey Kong Country 1-3, Donkey Kong, Zelda Links Awakening, Wave Race, and Tetris. I eagerly still all my Gameboy games, and all my Gameboy machines (yes I have different versions) and they all work perfectly.
Smile and P happy :)! Life must be lived fully, so do not be shy, does what I feel like every single day! I love life and all of you <3 <3 <3! Dont worry be happy! Love is in the air!
BoldItalicUnderlineSpoiler
More Watch Dogs: reception, animations and everything else May 28, 2014 at. 20:14 This applies ourselves to p E3 May 17, 2014 at.

No comments:

Post a Comment