Wednesday, May 21, 2014

I have many fond memories of this game (which, incidentally, came to a multitude of platforms and s


I have previously written about, among other things Spider-Man Cartoon Maker, which was a game I spent a lot of time when I was small. Another figure, I was spending at least as much time with is Simba from The Lion King.
I have many fond memories of this game (which, incidentally, came to a multitude of platforms and sold incredibly well for its time). It was one of my very first PC games at all, and like many others toystory2 my age, I was bitten by Disney's magnificent cartoon of the little lion cub. When I look back on the game The Lion King, it strikes me how difficult a platform game it really was. I never got very far in the game, partly because of my age of 8-10 years, but equally also because the game is mercilessly hard with incredibly long panels. In fact, it was an achievement in itself, if I did the first few tracks. Especially in lane two was hard because you had to jump from a lot of giraffes, hippos, monkeys and whatnot. The hardest section was without a doubt the ostrich, where you really had to be quick on your fingers to reach responding (especially when there was dobbelthop!). Not to mention the next level with the escape from wildebeest ... are you mad, it was hard! I remember that a friend was really good at the game. In fact, she managed to get to the last part where Simba grows up. Unfortunately contained game as I recall no save feature. Another funny thing was that time security against piracy, where every time the game is started, to enter a random word from the manual. It seemed, however, not very well, because you could just make a copy of the manual. It made my mother, and the game was quickly distributed to my circle of friends. Just the other day I was on YouTube and saw a guy carry The Lion King. When I look in the comment box, I read that I was not the only one who then had trouble finishing the game. In fact, it Nowadays this is still pretty hard out, and especially the last sections seem easier unfair. The game can now be purchased as abandonware on the Internet. toystory2 A fun detail that I found out some time ago, is that the game was partly developed by Westwood Studios, the people who are the same behind the strategy toystory2 game series Command & Conquer. At home with me, we were quite fond of Disney video games. In addition to The Lion King, we also had much pleasure from Aladdin, The Jungle Book and Hercules, which was already excellent platform game. And even good licensed game! Another toystory2 PC games, I clearly remember the Danish Jungle Animal Hugo, who reminded a lot about my dear The Lion King game. And it was just as hard ... Ah, the nostalgia!
I also had the game. It was fun and had a great presentation and atmosphere. Many of these films and television games lost their luster as the industry toystory2 switched to "3D only". There was no longer sufficient time and resources to make 3D games with the same presentation and indhold.I instead we ended up in the game where you walked around with a nasty character made a few polygons in large and empty worlds (read: people) without much content or management. Boy, do many of the N64 and PS1 games are horrible to play and ugly to look at. The lack of content and presentation in 3D games is actually still valid today. Zelda suffering e.g. from it. Just take your Wind Waker and Twilight Princess, where the upper world of the serious lack of content. Then a game like A Link to the Past much more exciting to play and to watch, because it is in 2D and filled with content. Mario 64 was also the problem. Although it is a really good game, it felt more often as if each track was a little virtual playground (tech demo like) rather than an examination of Mushroom Kingdom. 19. June 2011 at. 15:22
My Reading List: Read
Please Fill In The Blanks
2014 (3) April 2014 (1) July 2014 (2) 2013 (13) December 2013 (1) September 2013 (1) September 2013 (2) June 2013 (1) April 2013 ( 2) October 2013 (1) January 2013 (5) 2012 (23) December 2012 (1) September 2012 (1) September 2012 (1) July 2012 (5) June 2012 (1) May 2012 (2) April 2012 (3) February 2012 (2) January 2012 (3) January 2012 (4) 2011 (43) November 2011 (1) November 2011 (2) September 2011 ( 2) October 2011 (4) July 2011 (4) June 2011 (10) Berner in Red Dead Redemption? Minecraft + Zelda = win A documentary toystory2 about indie games - almost done! Every day the same bloodline PC games from my childhood Part Two See my epic wallpaper Suction Co-Op Nintendo ON - I Want to Believe commentary in the game, yes Nintendo shoots itself toystory2 in the foot with the Wii U May 2011 (3) April 2011 (3) March 2011 (1) February 2011 (6) January 2011 (7) 2010 (119)

No comments:

Post a Comment