Saturday, May 3, 2014

@ Cartoonists feel worthwhile activities when difficult or when the business? Or


Students as students, workers, as the number of workers laid there's a crisis. One look at the line-to-many mental scramble saenga'm gonna fly away from me ~. No choice but to put you busy modern spirit of consensus Pick sublimated four-dimensional gag, <do not let go, mind you!> The naseunghun, sintaehun jakganim juliette je t aime met. All work is as unique personality and comedy writer nimdeul Iron Wire neomchisi the people did your instincts! Do not let the meeting from two jakganim mental line! Reading juliette je t aime the story, such as the birth of the full interview inside story! And not for the first time in Korea homework interview what grows!
<Imseongwan reporters juliette je t aime following @> Hello, thank you greetings juliette je t aime simply deulkke readers. <Naseunghun jakganim below or> Hello, illustrated juliette je t aime in charge of a gag or a writer. Last year was a graduate student from the Department of Visual Communication juliette je t aime Design. <Sintaehun jakganim following new> Graduation get in. I> Yes, it's true I did not yet graduated. (Laughs) activities while on leave and continues to be serialized. God> I hold the popularity of manga that direction and role. When you create the skeleton of the work or the artist I will buy me and paste the unique code to gag. Whether serialized happened just two years, but now the direction the authors present the group is stuck or pulled out. I> How should I Dont Fend terrifyingly broken hageodeunyo research. New> Collaboration should I say this? (Laughs)
@ Work in charge of the production process in the two minutes I'm curious. God> comics now that article, the picture which has been referred or writer, or a writer technically text, picture, and I am responsible for looking at the direction of productions presented at directing, I'm in charge of the plot. Do not let go, mind you! The case of an omnibus format, because I'm writing a trendy. Our readers are mainly juliette je t aime second, but this material for middle school students, depending on how we interpret our readers can really affect. I> already seems a bad influence. New> juliette je t aime so parents are the heart of the internal censorship. (Laughs)
Hasige series with @ How helpful? New> relationship with me and quite a long time. Writer. 'm Game Wow we ran into. And writers at that time 'ssangdokki' activities and had a fan name, I'm planning to make Blizzard products - was the designer. Langley gag sense like the picture I had heard a little contact, downed friend. And> that time was a twenty-one-year-old. New> so discouraged that coincided with the characters in the game, or the authors draw the way I am going to commercialize and while directing "I wish our own created content 'I think I've been doing. One day, a picture or a piece the artist was blogged. There is one floating sky on a clothesline juliette je t aime sseonwat downed one phrase. "These days, I think the spirit fly line 'was that? The first time I saw this picture, it was brushing hair flashing. I drew a picture of the artist, it is a really good personal catch can develop the same kind of content, think it is downed. Unloaded so quickly that picture, and this he did draw a cartoon. Eotneunde juliette je t aime in smoke in 2007, and then forgetting juliette je t aime words a year and a half to prepare for the series in late 2008 and started Pick an amateur. It may look simple, really juliette je t aime poured a lot of time and effort to my work.
@ So mind walking until you before that worked as an amateur comic Korea Creative Content Agency Management Support Project was selected to debut doesyeoseo juliette je t aime professional photographer you going? God> we do not think we have yet to formally professionals, Naver best writers juliette je t aime in dojeonran think it is similar. There are too many wonderful people during an amateur writer. I> think we are a little bit successful amateur. New> maniahcheung amateur side of the game when I had brought artists. Naseunghun than the name 'ssangdokki "I'm very famous with the name. We do not let go, mind you! While the series, let's reveal the identity of service or the artist drew fan art Langley's with family in mind you had never posted juliette je t aime a picture, then they just ran a pilgrimage ended, saying comments.
@ "Do not let go, mind you! ' Management business, thanks to the debut, which is more fast were you ... I think this is kind of merchandising Pick favorable. New> Right. Do not let go, mind you! Thanks to a favorable factor in the commercialization of kkichyeoteul think I'm a good influence. When planning began serialization juliette je t aime from merchandising aimed Naver Pick three months to formally register the work was so surprised. Article first published serially in the mail is spam when I was expecting.
@ How to Get an idea? New> now sit as an interview today, as the two issues are also looking juliette je t aime at each other in the street while watching Look. For example, the smell of the information you have, the work seems to be one of the most character smell Look. If no 'smell King, Kim smell' doejyo you create. Growing in this way increases the character you. This idea is hardly gonna get through dialogue. This is our advantage compared to other writers, I think jeomin. Each note of this and that, and seeing the other person down and when you attach or do live there. juliette je t aime Make the conversation because two of the other writers less stressed than people think.
@ Characters were born and what I think of the story. Or> to set the age group by line each mental cases, which can make young people from one family to the higher age groups tried to deal with. New> first self-portraits and the artist looks a little different ridge-like character that is under a clothesline juliette je t aime heumul heumul drawn from what direction it took in still images. Then in the spirit of entertainment professionals Gun line impact is I got out a lot of subtitles. So going to try this concept which troubled juliette je t aime the authors juliette je t aime alone and do not let go, mind you! And be downed logo. I> Do not let the title, mind you! Only the spirit juliette je t aime but the story line, you're placed. New> juliette je t aime dalryeotdago first I did not think with hands on head. The characters are facing great I was a rope, reminiscent of noodle being downed nude. Continue to make a number of ideas that eventually took the hand I thought I was covered. Haeyagetda. Or> both hands to catch the original juliette je t aime constraints haeteotneunde Then you're supposed juliette je t aime to act. So I made the hair on the virtual hand. New> hands above your head makes setting took almost a year to make. This hand is holding the line itdapnida design is registered with the chairman. Do not let go, mind you! Itgoyo trademark registration in the. Pick writer during the design registration, trademark registration'm a writer not only us. (Laughs)
@ Character personality is brought out virtually built it? New> Yes, but the consensus is going to make me. No choice but to put the spirit line generation, examination and 3 because of tired, ahead of enlisting college students, juliette je t aime and these children who do not know when my dad retired, and out of these families to take home to mother. Packed. These three are required to allow engagement. And where the rest of the characters are derived from this will not happen. Such that exactly one half of her one by one in the know. He is the reigning two hungry friends. One by one lucky just itgoyo mourning. He was a big hit. My brother is a nerd, a big hit and made some contacts I do not have my character, the nerd, the name of the Daeduck, hit the jackpot in order of name change to turn this around to throw ... (laughs)
@ Sister station was renovated out of hunger, but exaggerated to some extent, while not rare, but very real ... in minutes iteusin sister during the two minutes it? New>'re both the youngest. juliette je t aime I> have very few comic heroines like during the hunger. New> sseumyeonseodo heroine heroine is not the word. (Laughter) So, do not write remotely raeksul heroine juliette je t aime character that I've made a lot of popularity the character has secretly. Twitter is coming to the apartment, loved them to be in that cool. Fuck the money even as you vicariously compendium juliette je t aime too good. (Laughs) We will own the new heroine position connecting ridge alkongdalkong Let good mood? Haeteotneunde thought that this reaction was unexpected.
@ Characters one by one with a unique charm, which character in Do you have a particular like or dislike it? I> is the first class like hungry friends. In fact, a great thing to write a twisted juliette je t aime cartoon character but by no Such a waste. Raeksul is still not jealous. God> I did not want to create an unpleasant character. I hate cartoons cartoon characters do not want to see coming from the moment I think it can be. Feel the hate watching cartoons cartoons emotions juliette je t aime I did not want to make. Geurimche villain was sweating and mischief making is so difficult. Positive character of your favorite juliette je t aime characters are exaggerated Iyo father. Empathy yiraseo very similar position, and later, hoping to Daesung outdated.
@ Do not let mental line! What do you think is the secret for popularity? New> Popular whether there is not at all sensible to do. Never throw in the autograph still did not get called bums. I> think readers are in a hurry. New> interview juliette je t aime I've ever had. Or> student you a lot of homework for your interview requests. (Laughs) Shin> juliette je t aime popular trick is to not declining, but that popularity hasini thank you.
@ Cartoonists feel worthwhile activities when difficult or when the business? Or> hard money comes in when you finish ... I praise the fans feel rewarding when you receive e-mail. New> drawing and writers than I am not as hard. The artist is always difficult and required except sleeping time. Rewarding when, on the way to work this phone workers who mind do not let go I see you're looking at was 10. I want to go to the next sign.
@ Blog wrote that I heard animated, selected support projects supported by the Korea Creative Content Agency juliette je t aime & l

No comments:

Post a Comment