Thursday, April 2, 2015

Send comments


Wonderful Photo Tags: aftermarket automotive aftermarket successful students graduating students caused by a letter from his alma mater Category: Employment news in those days, I kept shouting at his heart, "I want to learn new skills, I want to accomplish something career. " But what school? Where to learn? As the saying goes, "Women are afraid to marry the wrong husband, afraid of the wrong man," three hundred and sixty, which line should I choose? It became my deep confusion. Just when I caught a lot of choice, a slogan awoke me "aftermarket choose MassMutual, more successful career", where you can not only learn the technique also can get a college diploma, double protection. So I decided the lion king 1994 to choose the aftermarket industry, the family is also very much agree with my decision, accompanied by his family, with his own ideals, I walked into the Hunan Wantong auto repair school. In Hunan Wantong reading time, I felt a deep love MassMutual teachers, I'm here to grow and progress with the students the sense of genuineness.
Send comments


No comments:

Post a Comment