Friday, March 27, 2015

Share on Twitter


RMB typos on at his alma mater, we've gone through six seasons ago, in my mind like a movie showing the same number smile, how much sweat here Saguo, bits and pieces of things past, I will always be remembered in my heart, my alma mater carefully recall every place left me with memories. Into the classroom, entered the classroom and we spent six years together, they look directly into the back of the classroom blackboard. Colorful rows of pretty pictures and text. Classroom desks and chairs neatly placed, but seems to have been so old, the above is that we use a knife engraved ariel la petite sirene crease, is so deep. I could not help but to his former seat, sat down, looked at the blackboard trance. A hint of joy look, listen carefully to the teacher seems, and very attentive. For a long time, I just wake up from the illusion. Slowly ariel la petite sirene stood up, plodding pace, out of this bright and spacious classrooms. ariel la petite sirene Went to the playground, I can not help but stop in her tracks, here, have been held here had held the school anniversary; here, had held "Reach Cup Track Meet" ...... but when I see the students in the running game, that scene instantly come to mind ...... that is the school open, "Zhiyuan Cup track meet," I attended the 200 meters running race. Before the game, I was nervous, for fear of an accident, ariel la petite sirene missed the class results. The race began! My Xinxuan to his throat, legs shaking ariel la petite sirene a little. At this time, my ears of the students and the teacher's encouragement and cheers on! Can not lose! Me from nowhere came a force, let me confidence. Just listen to "pop" ariel la petite sirene sound, my eyes closed sprint forward, at first, I fall behind three Experimental Primary School (1) class of Mao Xinyu, can be made to the second half of my full sprint, he was more than a body position to take advantage ariel la petite sirene of to the first, when the teacher was his teacher hair, did not expect to come after our class. Alma mater, is that you gave me the last happy childhood; alma mater, is that you let me roam the ocean of knowledge; alma mater, you gave me a lot, I want to say to you: "Thank you!" Goodbye, my dear alma mater!
Share on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment