Monday, March 30, 2015

Recommended studio ghibli museum Bowen reproduced


Recommended studio ghibli museum Bowen reproduced
September 30, 2000 - this special day, 13 years ago, when high school studio ghibli museum graduation, studio ghibli museum the students agreed with the day. Return it, I returned from the provincial capital to work it! Or early September, I received a letter from his alma mater, the year that vigorous and effective teacher Guo font, so I never felt a happiness and sense of superiority. Living in different places, every day brought gives always alone, but Guo brings is his accent. Afar smell accent, could not make the dream return home, the dream of the school is like? I can not imagine, because it is building. Nostalgia is so hot, I can not stand some, in the case of his alma mater, I do not know, do a 13-year, separate ways, some meteoric rise, and some impressive, while others rest on its laurels, and is pretty leisurely. Upload a few students, a deep friendship with the letters have been established under this emotional ties to contact studio ghibli museum with. When an invitation issued by the school, we have come together, although now working with the different positions, but think of the days and nights spent at his alma mater 13 years ago, we were 10 years younger, or the previous naive, cheerful little angel. Wanderer from afar back, same accent, has fundamentally gone, where we go to find the lost innocence.
Is the confusion caused by the pace of modern life, or excitement can not be calm, my heart beating merrily, endless blood gushing out of my face, smiling, looking studio ghibli museum asymptotic Metro - alma mater location can not help but feel uneasy, and I come back, what can I bring back to his alma mater is? Ten years of struggle own achievements? Thirties own burden? Intense oscillations sincere heart? Or what ...... I am somewhat at a loss, his alma mater, the sacred temple of knowledge, I have here is washing, shape, growth, she placed my deep feelings, what I used to repay it? Sincere presented with their hearts to my alma mater, the teachers studio ghibli museum worked hard, so I had knowledge has risen, sincere students, gave me friendship is growing. Past ah, hazy moon, the water is clear, birds mildly, the mellow song. Suddenly lotus Tada, Eqing immortal monarch. I gained knowledge in the thinking of the reward. It all comes from the alma mater of education, I am your responsibility, not the slightest mistake and desecrated the alma mater of dignity, not only have part of your New Year's gift in 2000, as well as the school's 24th anniversary blessings.
Train shook my body and mind, so that I get a sincere chaos in ecstasy and dry. Under the car, in the month before studio ghibli museum the station platform, I wandered alone, watching the hearts of confusion and hope intertwined with, my alma mater, my heart is beating all the time and you together, I deeply understand your 24 through the difficult years of the course, the twists and turns in the road full of thorns, you firmly came, your students also firmly along. Alma mater extended warm hands, embracing all of her students, not as if they had a mishap and error, she opened the door to welcome. Alma mater, I hold deep passion to show you, I hope you get the touch.
On the bus back to his alma mater, and I look at the distance, for 13 years, the original county seat has been planned for the city, the urban area with a new look Sheng welcome our return, watching the tall buildings on both sides of the ring road, in my mind, alma mater once again emerged in the brain, tidy, has caused the school building is located. Beautifully decorated library building, studio ghibli museum fully equipped laboratory building, with modern audio equipment school auditorium, all of great Spiritual addicted. Alma mater after ten years of construction, is entirely a fascinating Palace knowledge, I daydream of ten years of change, afraid to let my wandering studio ghibli museum surprised, I long to see my alma mater earlier. Look at her countenance.
From the reception we learned teacher, the school 20 years, the number of graduates each year has increased every year, the school expanded more bigger, graduated from his alma mater, students across the country. Oh, in this brief introduction. I want to see the efforts made each year to his alma mater. As a student of his alma mater, and I am happy for the development studio ghibli museum of his alma mater, to see if the rise of high-rise buildings, who could imagine that the school used to be a wasteland, is the first brave teachers and students in the wasteland Graders, barrier Wall, spent more than two years built. When we sit in air-conditioned classroom lectures, when those who should be grateful to lay the foundation for our forerunner, they created a school, creating and living our lives, they are great at the 24th anniversary celebration of his alma mater, I some of them singing, they are the incarnation of his alma mater, is the alma mater of the soul, though, some of them passed away, however, their names will forever be loaded in school history, so then people always remember their achievements.
Ying west road before the car stopped on the 24th, to the memory of his alma mater, and we all of a sudden like being Jiuqi like heart beat fast, I searched in the memory traces of his alma mater, but the memory studio ghibli museum of his alma mater has changed, only the school is still hanging in the brand new magnificent tall doors on both sides, studio ghibli museum from the font style can still be seen in the old principal 夏纪武 skill, old headmaster of the school exhausted efforts studio ghibli museum for the nurture excellent talent, studio ghibli museum he Qin coach whip fifty years, his hair white, and red hearts still around, he called the town's veterans.
Under the guidance of teachers, by teaching studio ghibli museum us into the administrative area, saw the old headmaster has nearly Nail Wang three, listening to old heads talk, I seem to see the standings in each of the students to the principal studio ghibli museum unnamed farewell scene. studio ghibli museum "Coached dozens studio ghibli museum of overload, students everywhere." President Wang took students from all wrote a congratulatory letter of congratulations to the anniversary of his alma mater, they really can not take off due to other work the body, the Trustee may forget to say hello to his alma mater alumni teacher, Each of them are deeply in love with his alma mater, to his alma mater to flourish wishes.
At the moment, my heart was strongly shocked at his alma mater, spent days and nights, all people feel nostalgia and unforgettable friendship for a long time stirring the hearts of teachers and students. His alma mater, the reason for today's Wei Lai, how many teachers have made sacrifices, how many people pay hard work, when we re-remember studio ghibli museum them, should be borne in mind that there must be hard to give a get rich, his alma mater, the reason This is so because they paid a heavy price, they created a campus, a hinterland of knowledge, I fondly wish alma mater Chang'an.
Previous: Untitled After Next: Original - face selection decisions in life and times


No comments:

Post a Comment