Friday, September 27, 2013

[3]: I only saw Romeo et Juliette and NDDP ... otherwise I withdrew Mozart, but I have subtitles, s


It has long been ujíždím the musical Romeo et Juliette and Notre Dame de Paris. I also love the music of Mozart l'Opera Rock. A few days ago but I found a discussion where I learned about the people who watch French musicals and found a much more extensive list: Notre Dame de Paris (Luc Plamondon / Richard Cocciante) Starmania (Luc Plamondon / Michel Berger) La Revolution Francaise (Alain Boublil / Claude Michel Schönberg) Les Misérables (Alain Boublil / Claude Michel Schönberg) Miss Saigon (Alain Boublil / Claude Michel Schönberg) Martin Guerre (Alain Boublil / Claude Michel Schönberg) Roméo & Juliette (Gérard Presgurvic) Autant En Empori Le Vent (Gérard Presgurvic ) Le Petit Prince (Richard Cocciante / Elisabeth Anaïs) Don Juan (Felix Gray) Tristan & Yseult (Jaques Francois Berthel / Marc Demelemester & Jean-Jacques Genevard) Gladiateur (Maxime Le Forestier) Cindy (Luc Plamondon / Romano Musumarra) Les Enfants De Soleil (Didier Barbelivien / Cyril Assous) Ali Baba (Fabrice Aboulker / Thibaut fairy tail ova Chatel) Les Dix Commandements (Pascal Obispo / Lionel Florence & Patrice Guirado) Émilie Jolie (Philippe Chatel) some oversight I was lucky enough to study four years high school German and French can not a word (well, Romeo et Juliette and Notre Dame know almost by heart and something I rounded up, but no glory) and I can not find these musicals fairy tail ova download with some understandable subtitles (Czech, Slovak, English). Have I thought that was lucky enough to Autant En Empori Le Vent, but I can not even open one of the files that I downloaded. Could one of you please help me? It's really urgent entreaty, I'm afraid that if I see of it at least half, so go crazy. And I'm crazy really fairy tail ova dangerous.
[1]: You know, it is with buying quite a problem because they are French. The store or in the shop (Czech) I should not ever get a chance in other than Czech would be French. Fortunately, I've got a few things over these freaks of discussion http://www.musical.cz/debata/viewtopic.php?t=330&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
[3]: I only saw Romeo et Juliette and NDDP ... otherwise I withdrew Mozart, but I have subtitles, so I really enjoy just the music ... the rest I've found ... do you think you managed to give me some link where to pull even with the Slovak subtitles? fairy tail ova I'd be very vděná at it like I look too
Hey, I do not know if it's still relevant, but I have Czech subtitles for Notre-Dame de Paris, the Romeo et Juliette and Autant en Empori le vent. Kdyžtak a mail to let me know ;)
Also watching these musicals, but what intrigued me that Notre-Dame de Paris has two versions, one where it shows absolutely use a second, where are tired and it has such a state (unfortunately I have to do another Czech subtitles) ..
Hello :) I share with you the passion for French musicals :) ... Jem saw Romeo and Juliet, notre dame de paris and le roi soleil ... I would like to see some more but i absolutely do not know where to find them: (.... do not know about some links? was I would be very grateful :)
Categories Inspiration (people who are good at something) (6) Topics of the week (17) Who is it that Anne? (6) What exactly ujíždím (3) About the blog (8) Diary (18) boxes with rags (what other emergency) (6) Výblitky (18) Advertising, warnings, etc. (6) How to live S. .. (interviews and articles about handicapped people) (3)


No comments:

Post a Comment