Monday, May 25, 2015

Cheers in the guest room ...


A little nervous mom! Pappa man they say needs to be careful! Yes, yes, nervous anyway .. But a fantastic place then!
(But there were many crocodile tears because Pluto his best friend Mickey Mouse, was left behind in the caravan. Dad husband thought it was a good idea to "forget" Mickey, it seemed I was not. Man chooses his battles. zombie island game That said, so go not Eskil one meter without Mickey, day or night. Mickey is also in kindergarten, where he is safe in wardrobe shelf all day. But he gets to be sleeping daglur.)
My name is Maria, I am 34 years, both from and residing in the north - Norway. I am including zombie island game trebarnsmor, wife and job lady. New Year's Eve 2009, after 12 years, I married the man of my life, and together we have two boys aged 4 and 5 1/2 years, and a little princess on 1 1/2 years. My blog, "My hectic småbarnsliv" began in 2008 after the firstborn came into the world, and I have since blogged a bit on and off, mainly zombie island game for toddlers life and everyday zombie island game pleasures, but lately more and more also about houses, interiors and inspiration. Therefore, the blog now renamed "Maria fly airplanes." zombie island game I blog because I'm writing happy, I love to create and see results, I love to take pictures, and because it's a great way to document an otherwise hectic toddlers everyday, so you have something to look back on. Feel free to leave a comment, it will make me very happy :) View my complete profile zombie island game
2015 (1) April (1) 2014 (64) November (1) October (3) September (7) August (2) July (2) May (4) April (7) March (14) February (11) January (13) 2013 (154) December zombie island game (8) November (12) October (17) September (13) Autumn Sandpit Morro Ååånei my Iphone! "New" dining Rødtind with four out of five Birthday (3-year day) Maternity Group middle goats gruff three years Olderelv camping Continued good weekend! A full week I`ma survivor Some Renovations August (12) July (11) June (12) May (14) April (25) March (17) February (13)
Norwegian interior blogger asks in this month's challenge whether there is room for colors in the bedroom. And how much color we endure before it gets too ...
Children (2) Children (12) Flowers (4) Used Bargain (4) Birthday (2) DIY (2) Old memories (5) Hall (1) Inspiration (3) Instagram (1) Kitchen (1) Kos (1) Loppis Findings (1) Nature zombie island game (2) Redesign (4) Bedroom (1) Dining (2) Living (12) TV / media (1) Ute (1) the outer corridors (2)
Cheers in the guest room ...
2 weeks ago
High pressure
Girl


No comments:

Post a Comment