Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Hello dear compatriots! Perhaps the title of your post surprised? I understand completely! I myself


Hello dear compatriots! Perhaps the title of your post surprised? I understand completely! I myself kinggames was surprised when I learned. Well, you know when Levski was in Cuba? Naturally, not about himself Vasil Levski, and for the ... plant named after him! In Cuba built Bulgarian plant, named after the Apostle, and later there is a monument of Levski. Two days ago I was contacted by a man ... A man whose dream is to tell how he built this monument - how the idea was born, how they procure the materials, how many sleepless nights spent our compatriots from the factory "Vasil Levski "to convert their idea of a monument to the Apostle, a reality. My fellow Americans, this is not really and personally, this is the blog for the club and the history of Mr. Todor Kouzmanov! I only interjected in their past - may have been communism and misery, but at least people have helped! Please narrative of Mr. Kouzmanov begins ...
Vasil Levski in Cuba Author: Todor Kouzmanov Vasil Levski There is one plant in Kuba.Postroen of Bulgaria. From balgari.Kogato already predaden the Cuban side to manage kinggames and control suddenly Emil said that perhaps the day will come when the plant can not be said Vasil Levski and we all became tazhno.Togava the idea to have something to stay connected with the name of the Apostle. We thought that the simplest thing is to have a bust of Levski in the factory and wrote a letter to Lyudmila Jivkova asking you to send us one from Bulgaria. Time passed, and we had already done the first sod of the hill in the middle of the factory yard. A very engaging, because we were sure that happens. A small ceremony with representatives of the local press, with photos and much excitement, turned the first sod with Cuban Director - Mario Gonzalez Sanchez. kinggames We developed a project of the pedestal and the monument itself ... started building. I asked all the wives and children of the Bulgarians in Cienfuegos kinggames to work for izgrazhdanito the monument. They were wonderful! In the pedestal of the monument my daughter built a stone that brought Sierra Maestra. kinggames Really kinggames long time. Approaching the end of 1980 and then decided to make the bust alone. I went to Havana, to the library to Bulgarian trade mission and took all the books involves both the name and activities of Levski. Fortunately kinggames there were many photos. I went back to Cienfuegos and showed them two young Cuban sculptors who had already made a bust of Manuel de Sespedes.Te were professors at the School of fine arts, where my daughter taught. I told them who our Bulgarians Vasil Levski and asked them could they do so. It took different things, kinggames but first - clay that brought the plant from Matanzas with a gas 51 To strengthen the plaster cast asked fibers "heneken" - gave them to me from across the Bay of Cienfuegos - where later started but not completed the construction of the nuclear plant. kinggames The bust happened about a meter and meter thing and all Bulgarians went to see him and say mind. I wanted everyone to be involved. Liberty Correct oral Levski as I felt. Himself bust was made by Felix Madrigal Echemendiya and bas-relief plate with lion's head - Juan Garcia Cruz. The latter is still in Cienfuegos and is now over 50 years. The lion's head with blow molded model and we needed beeswax. This is the only thing for which I had to give something in zamyana.Do this time, and until the end, when you tell the Cubans what we do - it gave us immediately, as long as it did. For beeswax asked me two bottles of rum, which we bought after voting on a union meeting of common money. To be taken forms for casting should have funds to withstand the weight of castings. At first I thought to do wood, but after two unsuccessful castings gave up and decided to look for another solution. Gr.Santa Clara went to where there were Soviet machine factory and asked for metal frames forming large castings. Gave them to me. We started again with molding and casting. Furnace, which had melted to different parts of the monument kinggames had a maximum capacity of 2-3 kg. And had to mold a dozen times heavier castings. Need for a place build a new furnace, which we have otleem kinggames elements of the monument with a total weight of over 500 kg bronze I thought most easily otleem faceplate with text - "He that falls in the fight for freedom - not dying," but I did not know you will have three times to mold and melting metal again. Permanently cast out of a void unfilled in the middle. I went to the Art Academy in Havana and I found an old, very old founder of their atelie.Popitah it and after five minutes I knew where my error, and I would engineer and I went to MEI casting. I put the plate horizontally, and had to tilt and pour bottom. Rose from scratch. When he started collecting the different elements of the casting is

No comments:

Post a Comment