Monday, November 11, 2013

So Goodbye is a ballad performed ver kung fu panda 2 online by singer Kim Jonghyun one of the membe


Several years ago I enjoy watching Korean series, and part of the beauty of these series are his songs. When looking on the internet I realized that very few put in Spanish phonetics of those songs (so write as they sound). So in this blog I will put a lot of songs that I liked from several series I've seen and I will also accept orders and treating them according to my possibilities.
So Goodbye is a ballad performed ver kung fu panda 2 online by singer Kim Jonghyun one of the members of the group Shinee, for the second part of the OST of City Hunter, released in June 2011. The theme expresses the hurt feelings of Lee Yoon Sung, main character of the k-drama ver kung fu panda 2 online played by Lee Men Ho. The song was written and composed by music producer Oh Jun-seong, who also wrote the soundtracks of k-dramas like Boys before Flowers and Prosecutor Princess. Paty SOLE AND ORDER FULFILLED.
So Goodbye - Jonghyun (SHINee) - City Hunter. So Goodbye, do not cry and smile. Shi-ridooon Kasun shigan-dul mo-tu-ko-yul dabone yaaa. So Goodbye, jodun-soook, weee-ro to-naa, pi-rioje nan niga, i need your love again. Meil Wantu-shiii togure to-point sancho-waaa, or kulchiwo sulpun gi-ga-to-naaa. Uuun shock Nol bon-gu ne-naaan sunga, mon-te-kooo Chundu, nan no-man bo-yo-so. Ko-shi-shin rioneee, rants shoga shin-Tue, Thu-wee-ka-ko obsul taaa. Tu-nunul ver kung fu panda 2 online miooon Kamun nor kio-shooo rinun sukio juu, ishenun nanusu su-i-sooo. So Goodbye, do not cry and smile. Shi-ridooon Kasun shigan-dul mo-tu-ko-yul dabone yaaa. So Goodbye, jodun-soook, ver kung fu panda 2 online weee-ro to-naa, pi-rioje nan niga, i need your love again. Ko-shi-shin rioneee, rants shoga shin-Tue, Thu-wee-ka-ko obsul taaa. Tu-nunul miooon Kamun nor kio-shooo rinun sukio juu, ishenun nanusu su-i-sooo. So Goodbye, do not cry and smile. Shi-ridooon Kasun shigan-dul mo-tu-ko-yul dabone yaaa. So Goodbye, jodun-soook, weee-ro to-naa, pi-rioje nan niga, i need your love again. So Goodbye, do not cry and smile. Gioto Jin shi-gan-wie-so duuul nol, nol bol wie ji-sho-ko-yaaa. So Goodbye, jodun-soook, weee-ro to-naa, pi-rioje nan niga, i need you love woo yeee, pi-nan niga rioe fooor i need you my loveee. So You Goodbye - Jonghyun (SHINee) - City Hunter. So goodbye, do not cry and smile. These emotional ver kung fu panda 2 online days I had, treat it as a gift and give it to you. So goodbye, to the lonely than before I was hiding in the dark, I need you, I need your love again. It's like waiting all day to get, leaving the painful wound of my sad memories. The impression of having seen for the first time, even if time has stopped, my eyes they have you alone. Although there is no retreat, no regrets. Closing my eyes I can feel your breath, so I can smile. So goodbye, do not cry and smile. These emotional days I had, treat it as a gift and give it to you. So goodbye, to the lonely than before I was hiding in the dark, I need you, I need your love again. Although there is no retreat, no regrets. Closing my eyes I can feel your breath, so I can smile. So goodbye, do not cry and smile. These emotional days I had, treat it as a gift and give it to you. So goodbye, to the lonely than before ver kung fu panda 2 online I was hiding in the dark, I need you, I need your love again. So goodbye, do not cry and smile. These years spent, for your sake I will forget. So goodbye, to the lonely ver kung fu panda 2 online than before I was hiding in the dark, I need you, I need your love again, I need you, I need you my love.
Reply
Fresiaaa hello! =) I just saw that I answered in the other post, I've been a little busy but you know I give the little walk here from time to time! Well, about my journey, if, I will go to Lima, I'll go with my sister, possibly one week or week and a half, is that there are many places to visit and I am advising me about it, I write with some friends on fb and they me comment that visit. No one else would be with that little extra so I accept suggestions ;) PS: I did not know that this song the sang CT! I have been: O Greetings from acaaaa! A hug Marjaaaa! Reply Delete
Hello Marjanah, do not know much, to me there long Huaraz charm for sites, another site is Cuzco although I've never gone, but everyone says it's beautiful like Mancora. That's what little I can contribute Marjanah, although I have the assurance that no matter who you fall in love rather choose ver kung fu panda 2 online my country :) Love, Strawberry. Remove
hello http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZdDXY8cqmoU you could make this song is EXO K Heart Attack edith c my name: I had asked for one for months now but so far I'm still waiting: cc Reply Delete
Hi Edith, several edith I have ordered, there is one I requested a song from dream high, another asked me like three songs from exo-k, will that be you? Edith Well I have not forgotten, ver kung fu panda 2 online just that I have many orders you will have me

No comments:

Post a Comment