Thursday, July 3, 2014

So Zhhhumaz

You do not have to write about this post | Ananda - Yoga Raanana
My home computer is always kung fu panda 2 megavideo open. Even at night, when I do laundry and hang everything in my mind last three decades, he's busy. There's always something kung fu panda 2 megavideo going down exactly the network should leave your computer open to not forbid the growth arrest or cleaning process that takes memory or sampling of materials from the camera to the computer that takes time and a place .... there is always something ...
And when I got up at dawn, sleep-heavy, and waiting in water to boil, I rock the living room and find myself in unexpected lands on your desk chair and sucked inside. Begins to communicate through a Driven Life ", having a drink my coffee and then (not always easy) disengages from it and drawn to meditation.
This morning, at about the same ritual described above, I came into the living room, and I realized to my shock to discover that your computer is turned kung fu panda 2 megavideo off. Someone seems to have stopped the current main branch after I went to bed, and now so quiet here. Eyes moved sideways, kung fu panda 2 megavideo trying to explore the new space, strange, no noise accompanying the marine seller. By automatically sent to the power button, froze for a few moments in the air, And if I currently dubbed cartoon, my character would stop extreme kind of Paris, and her voice was "thinking" on voice over "moment kung fu panda 2 megavideo .... What light? Why not be this quiet? "In slow motion back in my wrist back into place, and I said to myself, it's just you and me now baby! (And birds out there .... who do so much noise during these hours)
I sat on my pillow As every day, I closed my eyes and listened again to the voices outside, the sounds inside. Sometimes those on the outside were stronger, but most of these insiders in kind. I listened to this absence I got myself and I realized again how much we are creatures of habit. The most stupid enough that he could push the foot in the door (all rights reserved Nurit Paran), and enter our normal routine kung fu panda 2 megavideo and already seems indispensable, we lost the world, do not find our way ..
And I thought about the yoga and her speech about breaking patterns. How I want her help to get out of fixations, identify my automata, and shake them. Return to do something, anything, the same thing I do every day of awareness, as it is done for the first time. That's my way of being there, out of the box (although kung fu panda 2 megavideo beautiful and decorated with hearts and flowers), to be released for a moment, just thinking I can do without .... And how hard it is sometimes the one hand, I knew I was doing the right thing. Had an opportunity to learn something and I took advantage of it, and on the other hand, voices sounded distant longing in me and said: "So perhaps it open the email? Only see the moment if there is something important kung fu panda 2 megavideo ... maybe get a response ... maybe someone left a message ..."
So Zhhhumaz' ... Good. It's just better not to turn on the computer before meditation. kung fu panda 2 megavideo I Mmshmkfida it. My Cihmhsb also noisy and that if I even look at it before I sit down I Alolhlmtzoa the Atzmichotbt Posts Brascl meditation. As it is hard to resist and has been our Sages 'blind not to put an obstacle'
Therapeutic Yoga
Open Letter FAQ Recent Posts Post Post freedom Adventure kung fu panda 2 megavideo Yoga and back aches how to die and stay alive? Make Guta Make Dana stood empty glass new meditation classes that you know no more sorrow videos pelvic floor strengthening the lower back release belt release shoulders Stock Photo Site My new works now on Facebook Links Index ananda yoga poses Yoga Teachers Association between China Sinai - Diary of a shiatsu therapist Anatomy Yoga Yoga Sutras Lftgng'li Yoga Journal reporters yogic practices Place Called Ananda Yoga Portal internal battle themes inspired kung fu panda 2 megavideo materials kung fu panda 2 megavideo Thought Journal General Yoga Meditation - Journey sources yoga workshops and activities cosmic stories practicing Archive May 2009 cover letter We made it after all so what Yoga do you do? There are hard times God my friend and I open the door with a key land on the horizon exactly what I want on exile and redemption Streetcar Named falling knew one - of his own inner essence turn straw into gold Travel Form Brief Q & June coming kung fu panda 2 megavideo overseer transparent like a fox enlightenment drowsiness rooster who acts as Prince I and the guys I drive the car in July the responsible adult in the daytime difficult cat out again one of the sinks in August Rate - the U2 Meditation - Journey hide and seek with God pacemakers do not have to write about this post October cat inside all the ways anyone kung fu panda 2 megavideo who has many water spells strong in November to choose to be God only action when the student agrees love strangely question of faith rare plants 2010 January February quiet waves of substituting human spoilage hold Ananda what day is not? Green just today March collect butterflies Righteous Among the exotic vacation away in April of voice that calls me baby flying ants May Love - a serious problem all possible delivery: like new + June frivolous kung fu panda 2 megavideo life story recently the self So Arjuna, fight! Misery it easy July distance between head and heart in August pour your body into position to get out of my way to - to enter my heart mystery things in September as after a good sleep in October to get the dog the art of doing my best release lower back - video 1 Meditation relaxed - there is such an animal November release belt shoulder blades - video 2 I is not lazy I chronicle known chief of the DEC strengthening the pelvic floor - video three two elements Rush calm Saturday Yoga Raanana leave 2011 January measured steps Saturday kung fu panda 2 megavideo Yoga January 2011 - Impressions Yoga living room - ideas for homemade practice it is only February Album Group New Ra'anana March Order what you need, not what you want a garbage dump in April to hedge the absence rate of regeneration festive Passover cleaning Yogi - Impressions and Photos May Saturday Yoga - stability and vision to hide published kung fu panda 2 megavideo in June stability and vision in June 2011 - Impressions July heat July August Heart Laughing August show rabbits evening of

No comments:

Post a Comment