Friday, December 6, 2013

He had to appear somewhere in Belarus in another film about the war. The whole group was living rig


New Humor Funny Pictures Creative Censored Stories Entertainment Ideas Shtuky Games acetate Rich Culture Film Animation Music Art Photo Style Kitchen Food Alcohol Books World Science Technology Technology Computers Mobile World Transport Faces 18 + Articles Blog Admin
18 + RU albums anecdote animation blog admin funny pictures videos celebrities humor hifky leisure thinking out loud girl clips Comics Kobie creative mobile naruto shippuden episode 209 movie music mimimi face Friday world social network advertising tips article style family photo animal trailers Ukraine phrases minute addiction censorship quote interesting black humor pieces of history food ideas
All actors - suchi children, and they may well be understood. But what can you do? At this point, or throw a slave profession and climb down the shaft, or Stand on the corpses walking excavator. I'll naruto shippuden episode 209 start with a little personal history. I had to take off once the ad. As expected - had a mile (with a break for lunch and dinner) naruto shippuden episode 209 casting actors chose three took off and forgotten. But they are not forgotten. Not surprisingly, one thousand dollars for each day of shooting - is not forgotten. I began these brave guys nazvanivat almost every day to inquire about my creative plans, naruto shippuden episode 209 or just ask - do not hurt me head on changing weather? naruto shippuden episode 209 Cried the performances for birthdays, in general, trying to make friends of all sizes. Time passed, and calls still can not stop. I even tried to gently hint that it is not rented anything from the actors and who knows when I will be back, suchi children resented manipulative, assured that it is not important, and unrelenting energy continued to be interested in my creative genius and to call for their performances. I felt sorry for them and then, one day, when the actor called Dima to warmly greet me with the advancing day regardless of any dependencies, I thanked them for greeting and told him stunning news: - Dima, you can congratulate me, I finally ventured again found happiness in life. Can you imagine fucking threw it all bad television and returned to school. After a pause ... Dima asked incredulously: - Which school? - Well, I'm for the first profession - teacher of mathematics, and the evil nineties had to go in the direction to feed his family, and now I have returned to their home school. Is this not happiness? In addition, I had a lot of free time for us to finally meet and go to your premiere. When she's with you? Actor Dima muttered something and said: - It is unknown and suddenly hung up. The next day, called two arharovtsya and no "hello" asked - About the school - is that true? - Yeah ... Since then, the calls have stopped them completely. The three faithful friends left me like kids after leaving the old cartoons off the TV. But it's just a saying, but that's the same story you told me one of the great Russian actor. Let's call him Sergei.
He had to appear somewhere in Belarus in another film about the war. The whole group was living right in the woods in some building wagons and here one night to Sergius simply knocked on the door. It was epizodnykiv actor who played the role of a tiny "kill Germans." Sergei naruto shippuden episode 209 even knew his name. The guy apologized long and finally moved to the point: - Sergei, you could hide in her trailer my bag, and I for her fourth night awake. - What kind of bag? - The fact that I just buy an apartment in Moscow, and then immediately suggested this Rolke and I, with all the money and left. Now that's not sleeping. You are also key to the van closed. - It seems to be locked, but little? - I am a fatalist, and who else can I trust if not you? Sergei took the bag out of curiosity and even looked inside. There really was money in the bank package as unknown, but an apartment in Moscow was enough. In the morning, it's in their bag "killed a German," he heartily thanked Sergey for safekeeping and said zmotayetsya on denok to Moscow to make a deal and become finally Muscovites. Then a little pom'yavsya, decided and said, - Sergey, sorry for insolence, but could you ... it until tomorrow, only tomorrow. Just my parents sold the cottage in Yekaterinburg, and the bank two days off. And the dream of my life at risk. Agreement may be broken, and there is flat, that will in half an hour if I ... - short. You who, to borrow money? - Yes, if you can. Only until the next day when I get to the bank for giving money. If you want, I'll write you a receipt, notary can not even ... - Wait, wait, and how many do you want? - Nine ... Sergei whistled thought and said: - I will not give Nine and twenty thousand euros, so be it, I will, write until receipt is offering. Son of a bitch ... he fell on his knees with joy and even let a tear when pressed naruto shippuden episode 209 to the heart, a little dirty from the end sealed pack dvuhsotennyh, pot

No comments:

Post a Comment